The newly renovated, Angkor Museum Boutique Hotel & Spa Museum Restaurant serves authentic Khmer style dishes or western dishes made with imported ingredients.
All dishes are prepared by our Khmer and Western Executive Chefs. Built to cater to a capacity crowd of 100 guests at any one sitting, the ambience is perfect
for a good meal whether it be lunch or dinner. If you so prefer, we have an air-conditioned VIP private meeting room to meet your comfort and needs.
- Soft lights in the evening provide the atmosphere for that perfect dinner date.
- Traditional wooden architecture yet modern in style.
- Private access from the car-park.
- Fusion food or traditional Khmer cuisine - all prepared to satisfy your palate.
- Sip a cocktail. Chat with friends.
- Angkor Museum Boutique Hotel Restaurant Bar is the place to be for poolside cocktails and drinks